Customers of UK bank TSB will be able to add their cards to Android Pay and make payments using the mobile payment service from the fourth quarter of this year. “We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more,” the bank told its customers in a tweet.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK