Customers of UK bank TSB will be able to add their cards to Android Pay and make payments using the mobile payment service from the fourth quarter of this year. “We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more,” the bank told its customers in a tweet.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale