Customers of UK bank TSB will be able to add their cards to Android Pay and make payments using the mobile payment service from the fourth quarter of this year. “We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more,” the bank told its customers in a tweet.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info