Customers of UK bank TSB will be able to add their cards to Android Pay and make payments using the mobile payment service from the fourth quarter of this year. “We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more,” the bank told its customers in a tweet.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement