Customers of Capital One in the US can now make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The bank joins Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service which was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases