Customers of Capital One in the US can now make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The bank joins Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service which was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India