Customers of Capital One in the US can now make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The bank joins Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service which was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams
- Shinhan to put credit cards on the blockchain
- Turkey unveils plans for a central bank-issued digital currency
- Samsung partners with Korean banks and carriers to launch blockchain mobile ID platform
- Libra to use QR codes to let consumers buy and sell cryptocurrency