Customers of Capital One in the US can now make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The bank joins Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service which was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts
- Russian banks roll out mobile P2P payments
- Amex files blockchain proof of payment patent
- Nordic banks to build new payments infrastructure for instant cross-border payments