PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto is to supply its Ezio Mobile Suite to financial solutions provider Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) to help the company secure mobile payments, internet banking and related services in Japan. “With Gemalto’s solution, DNP can offer a strong and scalable cloud-based authentication platform, supporting a wide range of authentication and transaction signing methods, including biometric, one time password and out-of-band,” Gemalto says. DNP selected Gemalto to roll out mobile payment solutions to its customers in October 2015.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service