Players of augmented reality mobile app Pokemon Go will soon be able to trade the Pokemon they catch with other players through NFC, according to PokeGoFans. “Pokemon trading is one of the features that will be added to the game in upcoming updates,” the publication says. “Pokemon Go trading will be done using NFC — that is, sharing Pokemons without any cable by touching two phones together. There will be other trading options also available.”
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments