Players of augmented reality mobile app Pokemon Go will soon be able to trade the Pokemon they catch with other players through NFC, according to PokeGoFans. “Pokemon trading is one of the features that will be added to the game in upcoming updates,” the publication says. “Pokemon Go trading will be done using NFC — that is, sharing Pokemons without any cable by touching two phones together. There will be other trading options also available.”
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?