Players of augmented reality mobile app Pokemon Go will soon be able to trade the Pokemon they catch with other players through NFC, according to PokeGoFans. “Pokemon trading is one of the features that will be added to the game in upcoming updates,” the publication says. “Pokemon Go trading will be done using NFC — that is, sharing Pokemons without any cable by touching two phones together. There will be other trading options also available.”
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app