Samsung is preparing to launch its own rewards program that will let consumers earn and redeem points each time they use Samsung Pay. “The application process at the local patent office is already done and the membership program should help Samsung lure new users and sell more Samsung smartphones,” Android Headlines reports. Samsung Pay added loyalty cards to the service in the US in May 2016.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022