Samsung is preparing to launch its own rewards program that will let consumers earn and redeem points each time they use Samsung Pay. “The application process at the local patent office is already done and the membership program should help Samsung lure new users and sell more Samsung smartphones,” Android Headlines reports. Samsung Pay added loyalty cards to the service in the US in May 2016.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019