Apple has added a further 13 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “The system now supports over 1,200 individual banks and credit unions in the US alone,” iMore reports. “This is in addition to the more than 30 financial institutions supported across Australia, Canada, China, Singapore and the UK.” The mobile payment service launched in France earlier this week as well as in Hong Kong.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India