Apple has added a further 13 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “The system now supports over 1,200 individual banks and credit unions in the US alone,” iMore reports. “This is in addition to the more than 30 financial institutions supported across Australia, Canada, China, Singapore and the UK.” The mobile payment service launched in France earlier this week as well as in Hong Kong.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills