Canada’s Scotiabank is offering its customers a 10% cashback on everyday purchases of up to US$20 whenever the payment is made using Apple Pay. “This offer is available to our first 50,000 customers who make Apple Pay purchases,” an email sent to a Red Flag Deals forum member reveals. The promotion will run until the end of September 2016. Scotiabank began supporting Apple Pay in June this year.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info