Canada’s Scotiabank is offering its customers a 10% cashback on everyday purchases of up to US$20 whenever the payment is made using Apple Pay. “This offer is available to our first 50,000 customers who make Apple Pay purchases,” an email sent to a Red Flag Deals forum member reveals. The promotion will run until the end of September 2016. Scotiabank began supporting Apple Pay in June this year.
- Huawei expands NFC mobile payments to Hong Kong
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe