Users of the PayPal-owned Venmo mobile payments app will soon be able to make purchases in third party mobile apps using the service. “The feature has expanded to more than ten vibrant merchants that we know our core users will love — Munchery, Gametime, Priv, Poshmark, Hop Market, Wish, Parking Panda, Dolly, Urgentli, Boxed and, most recently, delivery.com will now accept Venmo payments,” PayPal says.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India