Users of the PayPal-owned Venmo mobile payments app will soon be able to make purchases in third party mobile apps using the service. “The feature has expanded to more than ten vibrant merchants that we know our core users will love — Munchery, Gametime, Priv, Poshmark, Hop Market, Wish, Parking Panda, Dolly, Urgentli, Boxed and, most recently, delivery.com will now accept Venmo payments,” PayPal says.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India