Users of the PayPal-owned Venmo mobile payments app will soon be able to make purchases in third party mobile apps using the service. “The feature has expanded to more than ten vibrant merchants that we know our core users will love — Munchery, Gametime, Priv, Poshmark, Hop Market, Wish, Parking Panda, Dolly, Urgentli, Boxed and, most recently, delivery.com will now accept Venmo payments,” PayPal says.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service