Users of the PayPal-owned Venmo mobile payments app will soon be able to make purchases in third party mobile apps using the service. “The feature has expanded to more than ten vibrant merchants that we know our core users will love — Munchery, Gametime, Priv, Poshmark, Hop Market, Wish, Parking Panda, Dolly, Urgentli, Boxed and, most recently, delivery.com will now accept Venmo payments,” PayPal says.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service