Bitcoin wallet Coinbase has expanded into Australia. “Customers in Australia can now buy Bitcoin and Ether using their credit and debit cards,” the company says. “Please note that at this time, users in Australia can only buy digital currency. We hope to add the ability to sell digital currency as well soon.” Coinbase added PayPal and credit card support in June 2016.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays