Customers of Czech bank ČSOB can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using its new NaNákupy mobile wallet. The app virtualizes Mastercard and Visa cards using technology supplied by payment processor SIA. “By the end of 2016, NaNákupy app users will have the possibility to pay on the internet, easily manage the settings of different credit cards and constantly monitor transactions made via mobile,” SIA says. “In addition, it will be possible to virtualize loyalty cards and store receipts, or share shopping lists on a smartphone.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?