Customers of Czech bank ČSOB can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using its new NaNákupy mobile wallet. The app virtualizes Mastercard and Visa cards using technology supplied by payment processor SIA. “By the end of 2016, NaNákupy app users will have the possibility to pay on the internet, easily manage the settings of different credit cards and constantly monitor transactions made via mobile,” SIA says. “In addition, it will be possible to virtualize loyalty cards and store receipts, or share shopping lists on a smartphone.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole