Customers of Czech bank ČSOB can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using its new NaNákupy mobile wallet. The app virtualizes Mastercard and Visa cards using technology supplied by payment processor SIA. “By the end of 2016, NaNákupy app users will have the possibility to pay on the internet, easily manage the settings of different credit cards and constantly monitor transactions made via mobile,” SIA says. “In addition, it will be possible to virtualize loyalty cards and store receipts, or share shopping lists on a smartphone.”
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network