Customers of Czech bank ČSOB can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using its new NaNákupy mobile wallet. The app virtualizes Mastercard and Visa cards using technology supplied by payment processor SIA. “By the end of 2016, NaNákupy app users will have the possibility to pay on the internet, easily manage the settings of different credit cards and constantly monitor transactions made via mobile,” SIA says. “In addition, it will be possible to virtualize loyalty cards and store receipts, or share shopping lists on a smartphone.”
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic