PARTNER NEWS: Customers of Cyprus’ Hellenic Bank can now make payments using PayBand, an NFC wristband provided by digital security giant Gemalto via its Optelio wearable range. “Gemalto has worked alongside its local partner Mellon Cyprus to provide Hellenic with an initial end-to-end solution for black silicone payment wristbands,” Gemalto says. “The solution features an embedded Visa applet and links seamlessly to the user’s Hellenic Bank debit or credit card account.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?