Customers of the Commercial Bank of Qatar will soon have the chance to withdraw cash from ATMs via biometric scanning. “Implementation of this technology means customers will be able to access their account at Commercial Bank ATMs where finger vein scanners are installed,” the bank says. The technology will also be extended to allow corporate and VIP customers access to their internet banking accounts.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments