Samsung Pay users are being offered rewards via a new introductions promotion called the High Five Referral program, which credits their account with US$5 every time a customer they referred to the mobile payment app makes a first qualifying purchase. “The program leverages our new Samsung Rewards Card functionality,” the company says. The card was added through the Samsung Pay 2.2 update.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users