Samsung Pay users are being offered rewards via a new introductions promotion called the High Five Referral program, which credits their account with US$5 every time a customer they referred to the mobile payment app makes a first qualifying purchase. “The program leverages our new Samsung Rewards Card functionality,” the company says. The card was added through the Samsung Pay 2.2 update.
- ST ships its one billionth secure element
- IMF sees negative interest rates in cashless future
- Analysts: 43% of iPhone users have now enabled Apple Pay
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers