Samsung Pay users are being offered rewards via a new introductions promotion called the High Five Referral program, which credits their account with US$5 every time a customer they referred to the mobile payment app makes a first qualifying purchase. “The program leverages our new Samsung Rewards Card functionality,” the company says. The card was added through the Samsung Pay 2.2 update.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay