Samsung is involved in “detailed work” with South African banks and regulators to launch Samsung Pay in the country early next year. “We are quite far down the line talking to local banks,” says Craige Fleischer, the company’s South African director for integrated mobility, as reported by Techcentral.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform