Samsung is involved in “detailed work” with South African banks and regulators to launch Samsung Pay in the country early next year. “We are quite far down the line talking to local banks,” says Craige Fleischer, the company’s South African director for integrated mobility, as reported by Techcentral.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India