Diners at 3,000 US restaurants with Ziosk pay-at-the-table tablets can now settle their bill using Samsung Pay. “Customers simply launch Samsung Pay, authorize the transaction with their fingerprint or PIN and then hover the device over the Ziosk card reader,” Ziosk says. Samsung Pay is giving guests at participating Red Robin, Friendly’s and Uno Pizzeria & Grill locations US$5 off bills of $10 or more when using the mobile payment service.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York