Diners at 3,000 US restaurants with Ziosk pay-at-the-table tablets can now settle their bill using Samsung Pay. “Customers simply launch Samsung Pay, authorize the transaction with their fingerprint or PIN and then hover the device over the Ziosk card reader,” Ziosk says. Samsung Pay is giving guests at participating Red Robin, Friendly’s and Uno Pizzeria & Grill locations US$5 off bills of $10 or more when using the mobile payment service.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’