Diners at 3,000 US restaurants with Ziosk pay-at-the-table tablets can now settle their bill using Samsung Pay. “Customers simply launch Samsung Pay, authorize the transaction with their fingerprint or PIN and then hover the device over the Ziosk card reader,” Ziosk says. Samsung Pay is giving guests at participating Red Robin, Friendly’s and Uno Pizzeria & Grill locations US$5 off bills of $10 or more when using the mobile payment service.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills