Apple has added a further 23 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The expansion follows last week’s announcement of support from Canadian banks Tangerine and President’s Choice Financial.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments