Apple has added a further 23 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The expansion follows last week’s announcement of support from Canadian banks Tangerine and President’s Choice Financial.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay