Apple has added a further 23 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The expansion follows last week’s announcement of support from Canadian banks Tangerine and President’s Choice Financial.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?