Apple has added a further 23 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The expansion follows last week’s announcement of support from Canadian banks Tangerine and President’s Choice Financial.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?