US consumers will soon be able to make mobile payments at vending machines belonging to American Food & Vending, by tapping their device against a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) plug-in dongle provided by digital payments enabler PayRange. “The PayRange app may be funded with credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, coupons and even payroll deductions,” the company says. PayRange raised US$12m in June 2015.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?