Customers of UAE-based bank Emirates NBD can now make mobile payments using Emirates NBD Pay, a feature added to the bank’s mobile banking app utilising Visa Token Service. “Emirates NBD’s Visa credit and debit card customers can use their NFC-enabled Android mobile devices to make purchases at NFC-enabled point of sale terminals by upgrading their mobile banking app on the Google Play store,” the bank says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info