Customers of UAE-based bank Emirates NBD can now make mobile payments using Emirates NBD Pay, a feature added to the bank’s mobile banking app utilising Visa Token Service. “Emirates NBD’s Visa credit and debit card customers can use their NFC-enabled Android mobile devices to make purchases at NFC-enabled point of sale terminals by upgrading their mobile banking app on the Google Play store,” the bank says.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents