Customers of UAE-based bank Emirates NBD can now make mobile payments using Emirates NBD Pay, a feature added to the bank’s mobile banking app utilising Visa Token Service. “Emirates NBD’s Visa credit and debit card customers can use their NFC-enabled Android mobile devices to make purchases at NFC-enabled point of sale terminals by upgrading their mobile banking app on the Google Play store,” the bank says.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent