Customers of US bank PNC can now add PNC Visa consumer and small business debit and credit cards to Microsoft Wallet. “SmartAccess cards will be available soon,” the bank says. PNC commercial and Mastercard credit cards are not eligible at this time. The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016 with announced support from nine other US banks and financial institutions.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform