Version 1.5 of Android Pay will tell users where the NFC antenna on their device is located so that they know where on the phone to tap when making a payment, an APK teardown reported by Android Police reveals. “The guide will be accessible through a command titled ‘How to pay’ in the overflow menu,” the publication says. “Instructions are specific to each model of phone.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?