Residents in New South Wales, Australia can now pay for government services using Android Pay. “The new contactless payment service is available to Android users in all Service NSW centres across the state,” the New South Wales government says.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service