Residents in New South Wales, Australia can now pay for government services using Android Pay. “The new contactless payment service is available to Android users in all Service NSW centres across the state,” the New South Wales government says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills