Residents in New South Wales, Australia can now pay for government services using Android Pay. “The new contactless payment service is available to Android users in all Service NSW centres across the state,” the New South Wales government says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info