Residents in New South Wales, Australia can now pay for government services using Android Pay. “The new contactless payment service is available to Android users in all Service NSW centres across the state,” the New South Wales government says.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year