Fuel retailer Phillips 66 is to allow customers at its Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 branded locations to make QR code-based mobile payments using Chase Pay across the US, in collaboration with mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Consumers of Phillips 66’s fuel brands will soon be able to make purchases through the My Phillips 66, My 76 and My Conoco mobile apps,” says Chase. Oil and gas company Shell is also set to accept Chase Pay across the country.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info