Fuel retailer Phillips 66 is to allow customers at its Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 branded locations to make QR code-based mobile payments using Chase Pay across the US, in collaboration with mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Consumers of Phillips 66’s fuel brands will soon be able to make purchases through the My Phillips 66, My 76 and My Conoco mobile apps,” says Chase. Oil and gas company Shell is also set to accept Chase Pay across the country.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments