Apple has added an additional 37 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. The Bank of East Asia and Hong Kong Telekom’s (HKT) Tap & Go have also been added to the list for the Asia-Pacific region. “Both banks are incentivizing users to sign up with promotions rewarding users for repeated use of the service,” AppleInsider reports.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent