US bank JPMorgan Chase is to support Android Pay from 7 September 2016, claims a leaked internal document seen by Android Police. “According to an anonymous Chase employee, Chase will begin supporting Google’s NFC-based payment system in just over two weeks,” the publication says. “This includes Chase consumer credit cards that are Visa-branded, both business and consumer debit cards and Chase Liquid cards.” The bank unveiled its own Chase Pay mobile payments service in October 2015.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain