An update to Google Wallet is adding support for automatic transfers to bank accounts. “Users will now be able to select a bank account or debit card for automatic transfers within the app or via the web,” TechCrunch reports. “Once enabled, you won’t have to manually cash out money from your Wallet balance — it will just automatically become available.” The update will begin rolling out gradually this week. Google relaunched Google Wallet as a P2P payment solution in September 2015.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole