An update to Google Wallet is adding support for automatic transfers to bank accounts. “Users will now be able to select a bank account or debit card for automatic transfers within the app or via the web,” TechCrunch reports. “Once enabled, you won’t have to manually cash out money from your Wallet balance — it will just automatically become available.” The update will begin rolling out gradually this week. Google relaunched Google Wallet as a P2P payment solution in September 2015.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service