Australian bank ING Direct has begun supporting Android Pay and is donating $1 (US$0.75) to the Ability Mate charity every time someone makes a purchase using the service. “While our customers are using technology to make their lives easier, they will in turn be contributing towards an amazing technology platform that can make a huge difference in the lives of those living with disabilities or mobility issues,” says the bank’s John Arnott.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?