Australian bank ING Direct has begun supporting Android Pay and is donating $1 (US$0.75) to the Ability Mate charity every time someone makes a purchase using the service. “While our customers are using technology to make their lives easier, they will in turn be contributing towards an amazing technology platform that can make a huge difference in the lives of those living with disabilities or mobility issues,” says the bank’s John Arnott.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments