Australian bank ING Direct has begun supporting Android Pay and is donating $1 (US$0.75) to the Ability Mate charity every time someone makes a purchase using the service. “While our customers are using technology to make their lives easier, they will in turn be contributing towards an amazing technology platform that can make a huge difference in the lives of those living with disabilities or mobility issues,” says the bank’s John Arnott.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores