Samsung has unveiled its latest smartwatch, the Samsung Gear S3, which includes support for Samsung Pay. “Now, Gear S3 users in select markets can use their smartwatch to make a purchase almost anywhere they can swipe or tap with Samsung Pay,” the company says. The mobile payment service launched in beta for Gear S2 watches in July 2016.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes