Samsung has unveiled its latest smartwatch, the Samsung Gear S3, which includes support for Samsung Pay. “Now, Gear S3 users in select markets can use their smartwatch to make a purchase almost anywhere they can swipe or tap with Samsung Pay,” the company says. The mobile payment service launched in beta for Gear S2 watches in July 2016.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement