Samsung has unveiled its latest smartwatch, the Samsung Gear S3, which includes support for Samsung Pay. “Now, Gear S3 users in select markets can use their smartwatch to make a purchase almost anywhere they can swipe or tap with Samsung Pay,” the company says. The mobile payment service launched in beta for Gear S2 watches in July 2016.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info