Samsung has unveiled its latest smartwatch, the Samsung Gear S3, which includes support for Samsung Pay. “Now, Gear S3 users in select markets can use their smartwatch to make a purchase almost anywhere they can swipe or tap with Samsung Pay,” the company says. The mobile payment service launched in beta for Gear S2 watches in July 2016.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India