Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange is set to change its name to Zelle. “The banks plan to launch the new brand at a payments industry conference in October,” The Wall Street Journal reports. “The new name has been in the works for several months and could still change if last minute difficulties arise.” ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019