Customers of Russia’s MDM Bank can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using the bank’s mobile banking app. The service is currently available for Mastercard customers only and makes use of OpenWay’s Way4 HCE and tokenisation technology. “Using the MDM Bank mobile app, customers can now pay from their Mastercard account with no need to enter a PIN code or additional app password or even to activate the application before payment,” OpenWay says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain