Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus — as well as its second generation wearables range — the Apple Watch Series 2 — will carry support for Apple Pay. Devices sold specifically in Japan will include support for Sony FeliCa technology to enable Apple Pay purchases when the service launches in the country next month.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet