American Express Canada is enabling cardmembers to use rewards points to pay for purchases charged to their card. “To use points for purchases, eligible cardmembers login to their account, either through the mobile app or online, and simply click to view recent charges,” American Express says. “To select eligible transactions, they simply click ‘use points for purchases’. Once membership rewards points are used, cardmembers will get a credit applied to their account within 48 hours.”
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?