National Australia Bank is making its new NFC payments method available to customers this week. NAB PayTag is a sticker “which can be attached to mobile devices to enable contactless payments linked to a customer’s Visa debit card,” NAB says. The bank is also releasing an updated mobile banking app later this year that will allow customers to use newly approved personal Visa credit cards directly through NAB Pay without having to wait for the physical card to arrive in the mail.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info