National Australia Bank is making its new NFC payments method available to customers this week. NAB PayTag is a sticker “which can be attached to mobile devices to enable contactless payments linked to a customer’s Visa debit card,” NAB says. The bank is also releasing an updated mobile banking app later this year that will allow customers to use newly approved personal Visa credit cards directly through NAB Pay without having to wait for the physical card to arrive in the mail.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay