Apple Pay is now available for payments on the web following the release of the company’s latest iOS 10 operating system, allowing users to make online purchases using a ‘Pay with Apple Pay’ button. “Shopping online is now faster, safer and more private than ever,” Apple says. “Just browse, then pay in your browser.” The company announced its plans to launch Apple Pay on the web at its Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June 2016.
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry