Apple Pay is now available for payments on the web following the release of the company’s latest iOS 10 operating system, allowing users to make online purchases using a ‘Pay with Apple Pay’ button. “Shopping online is now faster, safer and more private than ever,” Apple says. “Just browse, then pay in your browser.” The company announced its plans to launch Apple Pay on the web at its Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June 2016.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’