Customers of UK bank TSB can now add their debit and credit cards to Android Pay and earn cashback for purchases. “With TSB’s Classic Plus bank account and Mastercard credit card, customers can earn 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$130.39) of contactless purchases — which includes Android Pay — each month,” TSB says. UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest and Ulster Bank added support for Android Pay earlier this month.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa