Customers of UK bank TSB can now add their debit and credit cards to Android Pay and earn cashback for purchases. “With TSB’s Classic Plus bank account and Mastercard credit card, customers can earn 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$130.39) of contactless purchases — which includes Android Pay — each month,” TSB says. UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest and Ulster Bank added support for Android Pay earlier this month.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security