Customers of UK bank TSB can now add their debit and credit cards to Android Pay and earn cashback for purchases. “With TSB’s Classic Plus bank account and Mastercard credit card, customers can earn 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$130.39) of contactless purchases — which includes Android Pay — each month,” TSB says. UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest and Ulster Bank added support for Android Pay earlier this month.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet