Apple has added more than 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update comes as the latest macOS Sierra launches to take Apple Pay to the web on desktop devices.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies