Apple has added more than 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update comes as the latest macOS Sierra launches to take Apple Pay to the web on desktop devices.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info