Apple has added more than 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update comes as the latest macOS Sierra launches to take Apple Pay to the web on desktop devices.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service