Apple has added more than 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update comes as the latest macOS Sierra launches to take Apple Pay to the web on desktop devices.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones