US consumers can now make purchases from Domino’s Pizza through Facebook’s Messenger app using the fast food chain’s new ordering bot. “Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order,” Domino’s says. “Open a new chat with Domino’s Pizza on Facebook Messenger or click the message button on Domino’s Facebook page. Click the get started button or type “hello” to select between placing your Easy Order, placing a recent order or tracking your most recent order.” The chain allowed its customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device in February 2016.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones