US consumers can now make purchases from Domino’s Pizza through Facebook’s Messenger app using the fast food chain’s new ordering bot. “Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order,” Domino’s says. “Open a new chat with Domino’s Pizza on Facebook Messenger or click the message button on Domino’s Facebook page. Click the get started button or type “hello” to select between placing your Easy Order, placing a recent order or tracking your most recent order.” The chain allowed its customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device in February 2016.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments