US consumers can now make purchases from Domino’s Pizza through Facebook’s Messenger app using the fast food chain’s new ordering bot. “Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order,” Domino’s says. “Open a new chat with Domino’s Pizza on Facebook Messenger or click the message button on Domino’s Facebook page. Click the get started button or type “hello” to select between placing your Easy Order, placing a recent order or tracking your most recent order.” The chain allowed its customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device in February 2016.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?