US department store chain Kohl’s is rolling out a new capability that will allow holders of its store-branded charge card to checkout directly from its mobile app. “The feature is in addition to Kohl’s existing mobile wallet capabilities, which lets shoppers store their payment information to the app and aggregate promotions and rewards,” CNBC reports.
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit