US department store chain Kohl’s is rolling out a new capability that will allow holders of its store-branded charge card to checkout directly from its mobile app. “The feature is in addition to Kohl’s existing mobile wallet capabilities, which lets shoppers store their payment information to the app and aggregate promotions and rewards,” CNBC reports.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones