US department store chain Kohl’s is rolling out a new capability that will allow holders of its store-branded charge card to checkout directly from its mobile app. “The feature is in addition to Kohl’s existing mobile wallet capabilities, which lets shoppers store their payment information to the app and aggregate promotions and rewards,” CNBC reports.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa