US department store chain Kohl’s is rolling out a new capability that will allow holders of its store-branded charge card to checkout directly from its mobile app. “The feature is in addition to Kohl’s existing mobile wallet capabilities, which lets shoppers store their payment information to the app and aggregate promotions and rewards,” CNBC reports.
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year