LG has delayed the introduction of LG Pay mobile payments due to issues testing the service in South Korea, according to Android Headlines. It had been expected to launch this month. In January 2016 the company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card allowing users to register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals. LG confirmed plans to introduce its own mobile payment service in November 2015.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes