LG has delayed the introduction of LG Pay mobile payments due to issues testing the service in South Korea, according to Android Headlines. It had been expected to launch this month. In January 2016 the company announced it had developed an electronic LG Pay White Card allowing users to register multiple credit cards for in-store payments and ATM withdrawals. LG confirmed plans to introduce its own mobile payment service in November 2015.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones