US bank Citi has become the latest to join Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The move will enable its customers to send or receive real-time P2P payments to or from users of participating financial institutions. The service was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015 and is reportedly in the process of rebranding as Zelle. Citi will introduce the P2P functionality in early 2017.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info