Samsung Pay will launch in Thailand this year, the vice president of IT and mobile communications at Thai Samsung Electronics, Wichai Pornpratang, has confirmed at the Thailand Mobile Expo. “Among the banks and card issuers already confirming their support for the service were Krungthai Card Co, Citibank, Kasikornbank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam Commercial Bank and Bangkok Bank,” The Nation reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills