Samsung Pay will launch in Thailand this year, the vice president of IT and mobile communications at Thai Samsung Electronics, Wichai Pornpratang, has confirmed at the Thailand Mobile Expo. “Among the banks and card issuers already confirming their support for the service were Krungthai Card Co, Citibank, Kasikornbank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam Commercial Bank and Bangkok Bank,” The Nation reports.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases