Canadian cooperative financial group Desjardins is to begin offering Apple Pay to its members and customers. “Holders of Desjardins Cash Back Mastercard, Cash Back World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard will be able to use Apple Pay in 2017,” the company says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills