Canadian cooperative financial group Desjardins is to begin offering Apple Pay to its members and customers. “Holders of Desjardins Cash Back Mastercard, Cash Back World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard will be able to use Apple Pay in 2017,” the company says.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service