Canadian cooperative financial group Desjardins is to begin offering Apple Pay to its members and customers. “Holders of Desjardins Cash Back Mastercard, Cash Back World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard will be able to use Apple Pay in 2017,” the company says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa