Canadian cooperative financial group Desjardins is to begin offering Apple Pay to its members and customers. “Holders of Desjardins Cash Back Mastercard, Cash Back World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard will be able to use Apple Pay in 2017,” the company says.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay