The UK’s Metro Bank and Co-operative Bank have begun supporting Apple Pay, taking the number of financial institutions backing the mobile payment service in the country to 23. Apple Pay has also added more than 25 banks and credit unions to its list of supporters in the US, 9to5mac reports.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments