The UK’s Metro Bank and Co-operative Bank have begun supporting Apple Pay, taking the number of financial institutions backing the mobile payment service in the country to 23. Apple Pay has also added more than 25 banks and credit unions to its list of supporters in the US, 9to5mac reports.
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info
- EMVCo standardizes QR codes for mobile payments