The UK’s Metro Bank and Co-operative Bank have begun supporting Apple Pay, taking the number of financial institutions backing the mobile payment service in the country to 23. Apple Pay has also added more than 25 banks and credit unions to its list of supporters in the US, 9to5mac reports.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations