Only one in ten iPhone owners have used Apple Pay and, among those who haven’t done so, 63% said it’s because their preferred merchants don’t support it as a payment option, research from Parks Associates reveals. “Only 19% of US smartphone owners and 15% of smartwatch owners have used a mobile payment app,” the firm adds.
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores
- Apple details its face detection algorithm