Only one in ten iPhone owners have used Apple Pay and, among those who haven’t done so, 63% said it’s because their preferred merchants don’t support it as a payment option, research from Parks Associates reveals. “Only 19% of US smartphone owners and 15% of smartwatch owners have used a mobile payment app,” the firm adds.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow