Join NFC World and Bell ID at 3pm BST on Thursday 13 October to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings to retain and attract new customers and add fresh revenue streams. By attending this webinar you will learn how to position your bank to maximise the mobile payments opportunity and take your strategy to the next level. You can find out more and sign up here.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service