Join NFC World and Bell ID at 3pm BST on Thursday 13 October to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings to retain and attract new customers and add fresh revenue streams. By attending this webinar you will learn how to position your bank to maximise the mobile payments opportunity and take your strategy to the next level. You can find out more and sign up here.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones