Join NFC World and Bell ID at 3pm BST on Thursday 13 October to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings to retain and attract new customers and add fresh revenue streams. By attending this webinar you will learn how to position your bank to maximise the mobile payments opportunity and take your strategy to the next level. You can find out more and sign up here.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York