US bank Chase is to begin supporting Microsoft Wallet “next year” according to a tweet from Chase Support. “Readers should note, however, that Microsoft Wallet only works on some of the newest Lumia devices, including the Lumia 650, 950 and 950 XL,” MSPoweruser reports. The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016 with initial support from nine other US banks and financial institutions. PNC added its backing in August.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle