USAA Bank has introduced support for Samsung Pay for its Visa credit and debit cardholders. “We already have Apple Pay and Android Pay — Samsung Pay is the next step forward,” says the US bank’s mobile payments lead Kiyanna Garland.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit