USAA Bank has introduced support for Samsung Pay for its Visa credit and debit cardholders. “We already have Apple Pay and Android Pay — Samsung Pay is the next step forward,” says the US bank’s mobile payments lead Kiyanna Garland.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers