USAA Bank has introduced support for Samsung Pay for its Visa credit and debit cardholders. “We already have Apple Pay and Android Pay — Samsung Pay is the next step forward,” says the US bank’s mobile payments lead Kiyanna Garland.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays