USAA Bank has introduced support for Samsung Pay for its Visa credit and debit cardholders. “We already have Apple Pay and Android Pay — Samsung Pay is the next step forward,” says the US bank’s mobile payments lead Kiyanna Garland.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments