USAA Bank has introduced support for Samsung Pay for its Visa credit and debit cardholders. “We already have Apple Pay and Android Pay — Samsung Pay is the next step forward,” says the US bank’s mobile payments lead Kiyanna Garland.
- Target to launch mobile payment service this year
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay