Payments network Paymark has enabled its entire network of retailers across New Zealand to accept Apple Pay. “More than 75% of New Zealand’s EFTPOS machines are on the Paymark network and, as long as the machine has contactless capability, Paymark retailers can now accept payment via Apple Pay,” the company says. Apple Pay launched in New Zealand last week.
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service