Payments network Paymark has enabled its entire network of retailers across New Zealand to accept Apple Pay. “More than 75% of New Zealand’s EFTPOS machines are on the Paymark network and, as long as the machine has contactless capability, Paymark retailers can now accept payment via Apple Pay,” the company says. Apple Pay launched in New Zealand last week.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes