Payments network Paymark has enabled its entire network of retailers across New Zealand to accept Apple Pay. “More than 75% of New Zealand’s EFTPOS machines are on the Paymark network and, as long as the machine has contactless capability, Paymark retailers can now accept payment via Apple Pay,” the company says. Apple Pay launched in New Zealand last week.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands