Payments network Paymark has enabled its entire network of retailers across New Zealand to accept Apple Pay. “More than 75% of New Zealand’s EFTPOS machines are on the Paymark network and, as long as the machine has contactless capability, Paymark retailers can now accept payment via Apple Pay,” the company says. Apple Pay launched in New Zealand last week.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info