Russian consumers using online payment service Yandex.Money can now send money directly through Apple’s instant messaging service iMessage. “In order to send money to someone, a user opens iMessage, chooses a person from their contacts, selects the Yandex.Money app and specifies the amount to be transferred,” the company says. “The sender receives a message to confirm the money transfer. The sender then enters their Yandex.Money app password to complete the transfer.” Yandex.Money added NFC to its mobile app in April 2016.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills