Verifone is deploying a new mobile API standard to improve interaction between mobile payment and loyalty apps in gas stations and convenience stores. The company worked with Conexxus to deploy the standard across a “wide variety of applications including retail-branded apps and direct automated clearing house payment at the pump with community banks,” according to Verifone.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?