Verifone is deploying a new mobile API standard to improve interaction between mobile payment and loyalty apps in gas stations and convenience stores. The company worked with Conexxus to deploy the standard across a “wide variety of applications including retail-branded apps and direct automated clearing house payment at the pump with community banks,” according to Verifone.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments