Verifone is deploying a new mobile API standard to improve interaction between mobile payment and loyalty apps in gas stations and convenience stores. The company worked with Conexxus to deploy the standard across a “wide variety of applications including retail-branded apps and direct automated clearing house payment at the pump with community banks,” according to Verifone.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users