Users of the Azimo money transfer service can now send money through Apple’s voice-activated Siri system. “Customers can transfer money by telling Siri the amount of money they want to send and the recipient’s name,” Azimo says. “Existing Azimo customers can get the free iOS upgrade now by clicking the App Store icon and tapping updates in the bottom right.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works