Users of the Azimo money transfer service can now send money through Apple’s voice-activated Siri system. “Customers can transfer money by telling Siri the amount of money they want to send and the recipient’s name,” Azimo says. “Existing Azimo customers can get the free iOS upgrade now by clicking the App Store icon and tapping updates in the bottom right.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?